Who are people or events that influenced you most throughout your life?

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Parents, Relatives, Childhood friends and all of my classmates are the people who influenced me most throughout my life. And all of the events specially the events of happiness like in bonding with the people who are important to me and who give me strength to live in this world. They influenced me a lot for being a good person and how to be a person that complete the world as a our land. Also all of my teachers or what we call our second parents influenced me throughout my life for such a good reason that they mold and help me on how to improved myself and to be able to achieve my goals in life. Trough of all your guidance, you make me as a better person in a sense that you teach everything, doing good things and in improving my life. Deeply, I will always treasure it more that a precious stone. To sum it up, all of you who influenced my life will not be erase in my mind and in my heart because you've never let me down instead you raise me up just like a rising sun and in getting me out of my shell to show how wonderful the world is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment