Grade school Memories

Tuesday, January 12, 2010






After preschool, I step up to grade school. In grade one, my counting and reading ability was improved and I'm so proud because I am the second honor also in Grade two but from grade three to grade six I fall in a third honor but still I'm so thankful because I've successfully accomplished my grade school. I have so many unforgettable memories in grade school.
In fulfilling all reports and circumstances. Sometimes, my classmates are so competitive but I still so patience and calm. All I have to do is to study hard in order to understand deeply all of my lessons so that I could apply it properly.
To sum it up, Understanding Lessons is much important than any rankings and competitions.

1 comments:

Junex said...

Me too. This is our last year here in high school, so do the things that you want to do. Don't forget to Graduate?

Post a Comment