My Highschool Life's Highlight

Tuesday, January 12, 2010




Now, I am graduating student and in four years there's so many highlights in my high school Life. In first year, all first has come in my teenage life. "First year, First section, first crush and first experience to be a group leader". I also learn new things and lessons in first year. And I'm so happy because I belong in the top 10. I am the Top 4.
In second year, I'm so happy because I thing new episodes will happen. They said that second year is the most difficult year in high school but it is not the hindrance for me to go on. I'm so glad also because finally my crush belongs to our section and became our our new classmate. Likewise, I am the third honor during our Recognition.
In third year, the most anticipated of all student "The Junior-Senior Promenade". Everybody was so happy in celebrating on it. Unfortunately, due to my shyness I'd never having a sweet dance to all even to my crushes. By the way! During recognition I am so very very happy in a sense that I became the top 2 in whole third year.
Lastly in fourth year, Graduation day is the most awaited and followed by the Juniors-Seniors Promenade and now I promised I am not going to be shy. If Graduation Day will come, my family will be proud of me specially In I got an honor for them. To reach that, I must have determination and hardworking. Good luck for all graduating class.

1 comments:

Alma Cafe said...

i hope to see more interesting posts in your blog.

Post a Comment