Who Am I? Exploring Identity

Sunday, January 24, 2010




Identities:

• Identity (philosophy) is called sameness, is whatever makes an entity definable and recognizable.
• Identity (social science) umbrella term used to describe an individual's comprehension of him or herself as a discrete, separate entity.


•Personal Identity refers to the numerical identity of persons through time.
•Law of Identity- principle of logic stating that an object is the same as itself.
•National Identity belief in membership of a nation.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity


Myself:

I am Emarjon A. Colonia. I live in Tagboa, Lupon, Davao Oriental. And planting rice and coconut crops are the main livelihood in our place. Actually, I am 17 years old now and I born on January 02. 1993. I am studying now in Lupon Vocational High School and I am now in fourth year.
By the way, I am slightly shy boy, friendly, serious and silent. My favorite subject is Science and Mathematics. I'd like playing basketball and working at home. I love also pets that are joyful and so cute. Actually, I value those things that could help me in my life even how small it is, I really appreciate it because without the presence of it maybe you could not able to accomplish to the next level. Everyday I pay attention on my studies because it seems I want my parents happy and proud also as a returns for all the good things that they've done to me. Now, I am a graduating student and this is the final stage in high school and I want to spend it all of the best that I can and happiness for all of my classmates . Good luck guys.!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment